Certain-Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, 1.7 OZ (4 Pack)

Certain-Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, 1.7 OZI followed instructions clearly. Works much better than the other antiperspirants I've tried, however I still sweat a little more than I'd like.

This is an excellent product. Completely stops the sweating in just a few days of using it. I also tried the foot product and it is also excellent. Very happy I purchased this product!!!!

Buy Certain-Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, 1.7 OZ (4 Pack) Now

Certain Dri is the only anti-perspirant that works for me. The liquids make me break out and cause nasty rashes.. the solid, on the other hand, is comfortable and effective. I buy in the 4-pack and consider myself lucky.

Read Best Reviews of Certain-Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, 1.7 OZ (4 Pack) Here

works good but wish they would make a clear kind! the white shows up on t shirts. o well, i would tell a friend to buy this.

Want Certain-Dri Solid Anti-Perspirant, 1.7 OZ (4 Pack) Discount?

This is the best antiperspirant I have ever tried.

My armpits get quite sweaty...when I'm too cold, too hot, nervous, anxious....really, just uncomfortable at all...

It says 72 hours of protection but I begin to sweat mid second day.

No other product has worked even a little bit.

I would definitely recommend this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment