Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (50 Pair)

Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33I'm a shooter and I have been using these plugs for five years. I first chose them because of their high noise reduction rating. I found them to be easy to insert, comfortable to wear, and very effective at protecting my ears from my very noisy hobby.

As silly as it sounds when describing a 30¢ item, I don't want to use any other brand / style of plug.

Ear plugs are like clothesif they don't fit they won't do you any good no matter how well they're made. These plugs are made well but don't buy in bulk until you've had a fit test.

I've been using the Leight Max earplugs for several years and they are the best I have found. They are very soft so they are comfortable for transatlantic or even transpacific flights. The bright orange color makes them easy to find if you drop one. The noise reduction rating of 33DB is about as high as you are going to get from a foam earplug, especially earplugs this comfortable. I used to buy them at Eckards (now CVS)drugstore, but they don't carry them anymore. I was very happy to find them on Amazon.

Buy Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (50 Pair) Now

With these earplugs, you roll them up, put them in your ear, and after a few seconds they expand again and you can hear all sound going quiet. They may feel weird for a minute or so the first time, but after that it's fine. They work remarkably well. I've used them for sleeping in my dorm, riding on a plane, or for ignoring my roommates and their friends when I need to do homework.

Item came in a zip-lock baggie with exactly 50 (and I counted) individually sealed pairs, with instructions on the individual wrappings.

Read Best Reviews of Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (50 Pair) Here

I bought these plugs because I have several roommates, and they aren't always as courteous with their noise levels as they could be when I am trying to sleep. I also shoot recreationally. I chose these plugs because of their high dB reduction level, and their exceedingly reasonable price.

Let me just say that after using them, I feel like I got a very, very, very good deal. They work exceptionally well. I couldn't hear my roommate talking (normal indoor voice) from 5 feet away. When I am in a different room, the only thing I hear is my breath and pulse. Pretty darn good. Not to mention, these plugs are very comfortable. They don't make my ear itch after prolonged use like most foam plugs do. You really can't go wrong with these.

Want Howard Leight MAX-1 Foam Ear plugs Uncorded NRR33 (50 Pair) Discount?

I bought this bcuz it claimed NRR33, and I got these for motorcycle riding. I have tried at least 4 different types of ear plugs from online and home depot, you name it. This one, by far, block the most. Highly recommend it

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment