Thera Tears lubricant eye drops- .04 mL per ampule- 4 single-use ampules per foil pack- 8 4-packs p

Thera Tears lubricant eye drops- .04 mL per ampule- 4 single-use ampules per foil pack- 8 4-packs per box
  • Found in At Home > Emergency

This stuff is a godsend. After lasik I had dry eyes. This stuff is the only stuff that helped after trying everything I could get my hands on. Use the irrigation method described on the Thera tears website. Buy a ton from Amazon and save $$.

Buy Thera Tears lubricant eye drops- .04 mL per ampule- 4 single-use ampules per foil pack- 8 4-packs p Now

Thera tears is great. It keeps my dry eyes hydrated even when I'm wearing my contacts (you can use them with contacts). I also like the bottle version which becomes preservative free on eye contact, which is a patented feature of Thera Tears.

I've tried so many other kinds of drops and none of them work as well as thera tears.

Notedo not use the eye drop of the type that 'get the red out'. Long term, those are bad for your eyes although they are probably fine for occasional usee.

Read Best Reviews of Thera Tears lubricant eye drops- .04 mL per ampule- 4 single-use ampules per foil pack- 8 4-packs p Here

This was the first time that I have purchased Theratears Individual containers, but I found them very frustrating. First of all, you nearly poke your eye when you try to use them; and secondly, when you first open one you cannot squeeze the lubricant out very easily. I will never buy them again!!!

Want Thera Tears lubricant eye drops- .04 mL per ampule- 4 single-use ampules per foil pack- 8 4-packs p Discount?

I had lasik in May 2009 and although my vision is crystal clear, my eyes are dry (luckily not severe dry, but dry enough to make me miserable).

Mostly my dry eye issues are tough to manage at work (enclosed, air-condition environment) and my eyes usually just burn, all day, every day. Yes, I have a humidifier at my desk, but I'm at a cubical so is it really helpful? .. Not really.

Anyway, the Thera Tears stopped the burning! I just tried the drops today and although it's a short term effect, I'm a bit happier and hope to be able to manage during my work day.

Save 83% Off

This product doesn't do much more than water in my eyes, and I expected more from it. I won't buy it again, since the relief it provides is very scarce and brief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment