FIRST CHECK D/T CUP 12-DRUGS Size: KIT

FIRST CHECK D/T CUP 12-DRUGS Size: KITIt works the love one with the problem hates it. Keep it on top of refrigerator when it doubt us it nice choice. First check helpful with questions

Unfortunately I did not receive First Check, which is what I ordered. Instead I received Quickscreen at Home Drug Test which was not user friendly. We used it anyway to test our daughter because we could not wait to reorder the correct ones. The results did not come up as the instructions indicated they would. In other words, as far as I am concerned it was completely worthless and I would like my money back. We have been very happy with the First Check tests and I am now waiting to hear back from Amazon to see if we will be reimbursed.

Buy FIRST CHECK D/T CUP 12-DRUGS Size: KIT Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment