CobanTM Self-Adherent Wrap

3M Coban Self-Adherent Wrap 1581, 1 inch x 5 yard, 5-RollsCoban is the original excellent-performance self-adherent wrap for holding gauze pads, finger splints, broken toes and so on. The big deal was that coban stuck to itself but not at all to hair, skin, scabs, etc. After the 3M patent ran out (I guess) all sorts of cheap knockoffs showed up in drug stores. These knockoffs are high priced and come unstuck. And coban disappeared from the shelves. I could not find any in my whole city of 1 million.

So I ordered way, way more than I needed, 30 rolls, for 30 dollars. It's the real stuff, works perfect. And in socks of 5 it will make great gifts for any hostess. Trust me.

My dog had surgery on his leg, and the dressing need to be changed several times a day. This product is elastic and sticks to itself (but not to skin/hair/clothing/pads) so it is very useful to wrap and hold a bandage or surgical pad in place. After wrapping, you'd want to fasten the end with medical tape (waterproof tape) to keep it from unwrapping, but there's no need to use tape to fasten the wrap directly to the skin.

This is a nice product to purchase in bulk for wound care and recovery.

Note, because it sticks to itself, it can't really be reused like an Ace bandage.

Buy CobanTM Self-Adherent Wrap Now

When I hurt my foot a couple of years ago my orthodics doctor would wrap my foot in these and would give me a supply. After running out I've tried in vain to look for the same wrap but none of the pharmacies carried it. I've worn others but none had the comfort that these give. I'm so glad Amazon had these. I'm definitely buying these again!

Read Best Reviews of CobanTM Self-Adherent Wrap Here

My foot doctor recommended I use this bandage after my toe surgery to wrap my toes. I now call it the 'magic bandage', my toes feel such tremendous relief once I wrap them in the morning and the remainder of the way, I do not know what I would do without them. It helps reduce the swelling and keeps my toes in place and makes them more comfortable for normal movement. Would recommend to anyone needing a secure and strong bandage! They are a little more expensive SO worth the money!

Want CobanTM Self-Adherent Wrap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment