The Original Boo-Boo Buddy

The Original Boo-Boo BuddyThis is actually my second one. My baby lost hers and had to have another one. The first was found as a counter special at a toy store so I was unable to get it. Of course when it comes to mail order, I only really trust Amazon, so there you go.

I love these reusable cold packs for bumps and bruises. Got it for my little boy, but i also use it for myself. :) Found them at Babies R Us for less than $5. I bought the Elmo cold pack at Target for just under $3.

Buy The Original Boo-Boo Buddy Now

This smelled so bad of plastic chemicals, I immediately returned it. It gave me a severe headache the moment I opened it. I tried soaking it in vinegar for several hours to get rid of the smell, it didn't help. I couldn't imagine keeping this smelly thing in my freezer, let alone letting my 3 year old use it. Don't bother.

Read Best Reviews of The Original Boo-Boo Buddy Here

WOrks great, stays cold. Really flexible so its easy to get on injurires. Funny enough I used it for my finger, not my sons.

Want The Original Boo-Boo Buddy Discount?

My son loves Elmo so he loves using his new Boo-Boo Buddy. It stays cold but is not too cold to put directly on his skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment