Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cloth Tape 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards Dispenser

Johnson & Johnson All Purpose Cloth Tape, 1/2 Inch 1 rollWorks well, easy to tear, doesn't hurt skin but is sticky enough to stay when needed! I use it with my childcare kids (maybe twice a year) and wouldn't dream of using anything else!

I was very disappointed that the local grocery store and CVS both stopped carrying this tape at the same time. Are they discontinuing it? It was always more expensive than the other brands (store brand, NextCare), but you got what you paid for. I bought 3 rolls to hopefully last me a while.

Unlike competing brands, the Johnson and Johnson cloth tape is:

1. Easy to cut

2. Easy to write on with sharpie, will not bleed and will not fade

3. Very sticky

4. Does not leave adhesive residue after being pulled off

5. Relatively waterproof

Buy Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cloth Tape 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards Dispenser Now

Right from the start, this tape is a pain to use. I had to break open the dispenser just to get to the tape. The tape is very thin and stretchy. Some parts of the tape are super sticky and other parts won't stick to anything. I'm not even sure that it's cloth tape as advertised. A total waste of money. i will refrain from buying J & J products in the future.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cloth Tape 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards Dispenser Here

I wanted a sturdy tape to wrap around my finger tips when I was gardening this Spring & Summer. J & J First Aid Cloth Tape works well at a good price.

Thank you Amazon!

Want Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid Cloth Tape 1/2 Inch X 5 Yards Dispenser Discount?

blue part was useless as it's very hard to open and close every time, tape not very sticky, but overall solid product

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment