First Aid Sterile Eye Pads, Oval 50 Per Box

First Aid Sterile Eye Pads, Oval 50 Per BoxThese sterile eye pads were purchased as a pressure dressing for cuts and wounds on a patient that has a bleeding disorder. Many of the other dressing materials available are to large or do not provide enough absorption to control the bleeding. Upon trial and error, the size of these eye pads are perfect for small cuts that require a pressure dressing. Would recommend these for anyone who has a bleeding disorder and requires sterile dressing material to cover the wounds.

I think these bandages are exactly what I wanted and would recommend them to anyone jlooking for a similar product.

Buy First Aid Sterile Eye Pads, Oval 50 Per Box Now

I could not find this product in my local big box or pharmacy stores. The most they had available was a pack of 2 and they cost a buck a piece. This quantity and price fit the bill. Thanks Amazon. I had a detached retina and needed to change pads 4 times a day for 2 months. I would have gone broke.

Read Best Reviews of First Aid Sterile Eye Pads, Oval 50 Per Box Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment