J&J Red Cross Ultraheal Multi-Day Pads, 4-Count Boxes

J&J Red Cross Ultraheal Multi-Day Pads, 4-Count BoxesMy husband recently hurt his finger by peeling all the skin off it (almost down to the bone). It basically acted like a third-degree burn, since the wound had to heal from the bottom up to the skin. The J&J pads (though a bit pricey), along with a gentle wound wash, pain relief/antibiotic creme, and some tube gauze made a big difference in the healing process. The pads come in a variety of sizes (though I did have to cut ours down a bit, to fit around his finger correctly), and are easy to apply. The hydrogel padding that goes over the wound works well, wicking away the weeping moisture at the beginning of the wound recovery. The adhesive works well too, keeping the bandage on the finger, but making it easy to remove as well. No messy adhesive residue to remove! In my husband's case, we made sure the finger stayed rigid during the healing process, by adding a few layers of tube gauze over the bandaged finger, then using a J&J waterproof tape to hold everything in place. The wound took about a bit over a month and a half to heal, but I think that's quite a bit faster than it would have been using other methods.

Johnson & Johnson has a great product in these pads, even if you have to pay a bit more. It's cheaper than going back to the doctor's office to have they re-apply a dressing!

If you want a burn to recover quickly and leave minimal scarring you use 2nd Skin. If you want a scrape to recover quickly you use these pads. Keeping a wound moist after cleaning it until healed is the fastest way to a full recovery (do the research if you hav doubts) and this pad allows exactly that to be accomplished while protecting yur hand from outside contaminents. It is not a miracle, but rather a good design that "tricks" your body into thinking it has a scab so it can heal faster with less scarring. This should be the go to product if you scrape your hand. It works well on deep scraps too, as that is my most recent use for them. I wrecked my dirt bike and the ground tore through my glove taking a lot of skin with it on my hand. These pads have increased the rate of healing greatly and allowed the wound to stay mosit, preventing the limitation and worry tha comes with a dry scab that can crack. Honestly, if you want the heal in the best manner possible, these are what you should be using.

Buy J&J Red Cross Ultraheal Multi-Day Pads, 4-Count Boxes Now

These are great for seeping surgery sites that you can not change as often due to being at work/or don't want to soil your clothes with seepage. These work fantastic and I suggest them because they are also latex free...due to an allergy I really appreciated that.

Read Best Reviews of J&J Red Cross Ultraheal Multi-Day Pads, 4-Count Boxes Here

4 days ago I took a tumble on my motorcycle and came away with a sore knee with road-rash. My leg and knee hurt like you won't believe and for 3 days I did the regular Neosporin and non-stick gauze (yea right for non-stick) and Vicodin for the pain.

Last night I remembered that a while ago I had a palm-sized burn wound, and my friend put one of these Advanced Healing pads on it, and told me to leave it on until it came off by itself, at which time, I applied one more and by that time the second one came off, the wound was healed.

So I went to buy this again in the largest size, placed it over my knee and presto. Pain be gone. It created a nice visible blob in the middle where it attached itself to my wound juices, and I have the use of my leg back. Today I am up and about, no more flat on the bed filling my body with Vicodin! Sure it still pains a little, as healing wounds of this nature should, but definitely not the same as yesterday.

Thank you Johnson & Johnson for coming up with these healing pads

Want J&J Red Cross Ultraheal Multi-Day Pads, 4-Count Boxes Discount?

I shredded my 64 yr. old shin falling across a tree stump. These are ridiculously expensive and I used more than I needed (wanted to clean seepage unnecessary and didn't want the healing pad to stick to the wound it won't). Make sure the adhesive seal is not on minor abrasions near to the wound. And after it's healed get another expensive product -a scar gel that's all silicone in the ingredients amazing works with twice daily application even on old scars. Both products are technological advances in home health care/first aid. Worthy of purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment