Dr. Scholl's Moleskin Plus 4 5/8-Inch X 3 3/8 Inch Padding, 3 Count Package

Dr. Scholl's Moleskin Plus 4  5/8-Inch X 3 3/8 Inch  Padding, 3 Count PackageDr. Scholl's Moleskin have been in my hiking/backpacking first aid kit for years. Fortunately, I have been lucky and never had to use moleskin until last week on an extremely isolated backpacking trip miles away from civilization. I developed a blister and hot spot on the back of my heal and Achilles tendon area. Each step was very painful. I immediately addressed the issue by applying Dr. Scholl's Moleskin to the area. The adhesive worked great and did not come off until I took it off. I put my sock and hiking boot back on and went about the rest of the trip with absolutely no pain and no further damage. I was very impressed how the padding protected the area, prevented it from getting worse, and allowed me to continue on pain free. It is amazing how much relief a little pad can provide. I am glad that I keep moleskin in my kit and will continue to do so in the future.

I highly recommend Dr. Scholl's Moleskin. It is one of those products you don't think about much until you need it. But, when you need it you will be very glad to use it!

I had to stock up, our family is leaving on our annual skiing trip & without this stuff someone s foot would bee severely swollen & blistered

Buy Dr. Scholl's Moleskin Plus 4 5/8-Inch X 3 3/8 Inch Padding, 3 Count Package Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment