CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count 4pack

CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count 4packIt may sound silly but I'm a man and I'm a marathon runner after dropping 70 pounds in the past 5 years but I still have a serious problem with bloody/chaffed nipples on long runs that last more than an hour. Nipguards are fine but they're expensive and whenever I'd need them, I wouldn't have them. These work just as good provided you put them on a few hours before running. I assume it takes a while for the adhesive to do its job. I'm a morning runner and as long as I put these on before bed, I can run however far I want in whatever conditions and they will not fall off. I've even forgotten to take them off and have taken a shower and they've stayed on. BUT if you put these on a few minutes before your run, results may vary (so I still keep some nipguards around for the mornings I realize I've forgotten the curads the night before).

I'm not sure if this is what the creators of the product had in mind but I had to mention as one of my best marathon related tips/tools.

I wear these for long runs to combat nipple chafing. They work great. I have worn them up to 10 miles with no sign of it coming off. I would guess that it will stay on for much longer.

Buy CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count 4pack Now

I got these bandages for my husband, who likes the little round ones for a sensitive place on the edge of his ear, but after a month of trying them, he told me never to buy these again, because they simply don't stick ... they fall off after a few hours. So, I am throwing out the remaining 3 1/2 boxes.

Read Best Reviews of CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count 4pack Here

It can clear up a facial blemish overnight with a bit of neosporin. And no rash from adhesive. I can't find them in store anywhere any longer.

Want CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count 4pack Discount?

Dont go buying expensive boobie guards .

This works great even when its cold or rainy. get them wet in shower and they come right off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment