Venom Powder-Free Black Nitride Exam Gloves (Case of 900)

Medline Industries MG6114 Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder Free, XLarge, 90/BXI love these gloves. They fit my hand very snugly,and I use them for everything. First aid, cleaning, handling raw meat, looking menacing while holding a large knife...They're very versatile, and I'm always finding new uses for them. I've found them to be pretty durable, as only one glove has ever ripped on my.

I love these gloves.

They fit my smaller hands very snugly. The thickness is a perfect medium. I rarely rip them and don't worry about that possibility when I have them on. On the other hand, I'm able to use touch sensitive products like my iphone through the nitrile. They have nicely texturized fingerpads which actually help with grip and tactile sensation.

With a box of 100, I don't worry about running out for quite some time.

Buy Venom Powder-Free Black Nitride Exam Gloves (Case of 900) Now

I have small hands and normally a small fits just right. I should have bought a medium. The smalls are just slightly too tight. Also very few of the gloves have ripped while trying to put them on. Overall they are good gloves.

Read Best Reviews of Venom Powder-Free Black Nitride Exam Gloves (Case of 900) Here

I RECENTLY ORDERED 1800 GLOVES FROM WAYFAIR AND THEY SENT ME 160 GLOVES FOR THE SAME PRICE. THEY REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY OR SEND ME THE REST OF THE ORDER. I AM SURE THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, AS THEY ARE AN OBVIOUSLY SHADY COMPANY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM IF YOU EXPECT TO ACTUALLY RECEIVE WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR!

Want Venom Powder-Free Black Nitride Exam Gloves (Case of 900) Discount?

The gloves appeared to be of decent quality. The problem is that they were made in 2008. I do not know why Amazon would sell rubber gloves that are 5 years old but they were worthless due to their age. I couldn't even put them on without splitting them. Amazon paid for the return. Unless they go through their inventory and throw away all of the old gloves, I wouldn't buy these.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment