Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large, 1 3/4 Inches X 4 Inches, 10 Count Box

Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1 3/4', 2 pkAugust 2012 received Band-Aid's new QUILTVENT package, not the one pictured with this product [old design].

I love flexible fabric bandages, they are the only ones I can get to stick to my skin. Sheer just doesn't work, neither does their waterproof line. My problem seems to be sweat I'm a sweaty person and regular band-aids just don't like me.

I added my picture to show others they're shipping QuiltVent.

As I stated on review of multiple bandaid product ...

"This is excellent price for quantity of excellent "Band-Aid" brand Flex. Fabric. bandages which in my opinion are the best on the market in durability and "sticking" ability."

These bandages are truly "extra large" the pad area is about same size covered by a 2x2" pad so you can protect LARGE boo-boos with this bandage.

I ordered knowing there were many more than I alone could use so had arranged to share with couple of neighbors who had done favors for me or helped me out in past as a show of my appreciation.

Buy Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large, 1 3/4 Inches X 4 Inches, 10 Count Box Now

These Band-Aids don't fray at the fabric like the ones we picked up at Costco. Must be a newer design? Good product good price.

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large, 1 3/4 Inches X 4 Inches, 10 Count Box Here

Use on moms foot with two pads for protection they never move or come off great sticking power and wont hurt sensitive skin

Want Band-aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large, 1 3/4 Inches X 4 Inches, 10 Count Box Discount?

I like these band aid bandages Lilly keep on ordering these, I like the size and l also like the price.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment