SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM By CANTU Conditioner

Cantu Repair Cream & Conditioner, 16 ozTHIS PRODUCT DOES NOT MIX WELL WITH OTHER PRODUCTS, IT SHOULD BE USED ALONE!

I use this product for twist outs, bantu knots,and just to basically keep my hair moisturized. You can use it on your hair either wet or dry depending on what look you want. When I use it dry it gives my hair a bouncy cotton look, when used wet it defines and adds shine. This product builds up quicky, so use when only needed.

Pros:It works it used correctly, a little goes a long way

Con:Build up, white flakes, and a fishy odar if not used correctly.

This works well alone, but horrible combined with other hair products. Be weary of using too much as well. I wish the instructions on the back advised correctly.

Buy SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM By CANTU Conditioner Now

This is the best product I have ever used as far as leave in conditioner. It leaves the hair soft and shiny. My hair is all natural and it leaves my curls and coils very moisturized. I will always have this product in my hair regimen!!!! Excellent!!!!

Read Best Reviews of SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM By CANTU Conditioner Here

For years I have struggled with going from permed to naural, ughhhh. My hair isn't coarse, its fine but oddly enough as its growing out its quite thick. I've had problems with dryness which is the root my evil. over the years my hair has broken alot, but I can contribute that to my indecisiveness with chemical vs natural. It's taken years but my hair and I have finally come to terms. I do texturize my hair, only to loosen the curl but for MY hair I wait 5-6 weeks between retouches(jus works for me). I kept a strict regimen of certain conditioners and shampoos now. When I first started using Cantu, it was last summer and my hair was a mess. It was very dull and for the life of me wouldn't stop breaking. I started taking vitamins and using shampoo a lot less and my conditioners more. Occassionally using a clarifying shampoo but I'm extremely careful about using that too(it dries my hair out). My hair is so sensitive to products and when my hair is dry it's EXTREMELY dry. My hair was very short (ear length) and hard to manage until I started using CANTU. They say your hair grows at least an half of a inch a month, sometimes more if you live in warmer climates. Well I'm finally finding that to be true. I've kept nearly all of my growth. I say nearly because I do trim it. Its growing out so silky and wavey. I have beautiful wispy curls almost to my shoulders and I can run my fingers through it and no greasey feel. Yes ladies I said, "Run my fingers through it." Its amazing. I don't straighten hair though, but I suppose I could but I love the waves. Sometimes I let it air dry to define curls. I'm constantly being ask how do I get my hair to do this. I simply wash well mostly condition, apply the cream, air dry and go. I'm absolutely shocked by the results and can't believe how long my hair is now. But I WOULD NEVER PAY 10 BUCKS when you can go to walmart and get for FIVE FOR THE SAME SIZE JAR!

Want SHEA BUTTER LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING REPAIR CREAM By CANTU Conditioner Discount?

I have been using this product before all the hype about it and I love it. I have natural hair thin and curly, but seems thick and nappy when dry. I was looking for a product that had a slimy over an oily feel that was thick enough to coat my hair and allow the curls to drink the moisture. I was opening all of these leave in jars and bottles when I came upon this Cantu. When I opened it, it reminded me of what Miss Jessies curl pudding would look like. I never tried it because of the price but my friends who were going natural were talking about it. So I bought it for less than 4 dollars, took it home conditioned my hair and while dampish/wet sectioned my hair and slathered this stuff on each section, rattooth combed it out so it was on every strand and did twists. The next day took the twists out and my hair was sooooooooo beautiful, soft the twisted curls were so cute. I fingered through them and got so many compliments. So this has been my product of choice since. However, I like to wear wigs for periods of times and when I came back to this product I must have bought an old bottle or it was tampered because it was not the stuff that i remembered it turned white and flaked on my hair and wasnt that thick. So I threw that bottle away went to a different store opened it before I bought it and yes it was the consistency i remembered. I also bought the serum to do a hand mix just in case it turned my hair white still and I have had no problems. I love both. The leave in by itself and the leave in mixed with the serum as a sealer are the best. All of my friends thank me for putting them on! And it smells great. I dont know about that fish comment below....there is no fish product in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment