3M Cavilon Extra Dry Skin Cream, Cavilon Foot Dry Skin Crm 4 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH)

3M Cavilon Extra Dry Skin Cream, Cavilon Foot Dry Skin Crm 4 oz,I received a 2oz bottle of this. With my pursuing culinary arts and washing my hands on an average of 4-6 times in a 4 hour period my skin got quite dry. this cream was easily better than any other cream I had available in the larger bottles. I liked this so much, that I Google searched it to find it. I had never encountered it before.

I suspect it is not often sold because of how effective it is. I had not finished a 2 oz. bottle even after 3 months of the almost non stop hand washing. My skin was nearly dry enough to crack until I put it on at night time and my skin was in great condition the next morning. Even that night it soothed my skin immediately.

I have tried several foot creams on the market, including a prescription urea cream from my podiatrist. Nothing has worked as well on my severely dry, cracked feet as the Cavilon cream. The urea cream worked OK to alleviate the dryness and cracks, but smelled bad and felt really nasty while applying and for an hour or two afterward. The Cavilon cream is silky smooth, has a very light pleasant scent, absorbs very quickly, and feels cooling and nice. So glad Amazon carries this product; I will be ordering more.

Buy 3M Cavilon Extra Dry Skin Cream, Cavilon Foot Dry Skin Crm 4 oz, (1 EACH, 1 EACH) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment