BACITRACIN-ZINC OINTMENT *FOU Size: 1 OZ

BACITRACIN-ZINC OINTMENT *FOU Size: 1 OZThis product works well on cuts and open scores. Heals them quickly. I received the item on time and as promised. I gave this item five stars because I think it is great.

Warning: Amazon Marketplace listing is VERY misleading: Sept. 2010 it states "Price: $3.80 ($0.79/oz)" and "Item Weight: 4.8 ounces, Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces", indicates the tube is 4.8oz "item weight" same as math $3.8/0.79oz=4.8oz. The image it low resolution so can not zoom in to see it clearly. I bought 4 tubes from "NY Health Beauty" ($6.12 each including SH), but sadly got four 1.0oz tubes! IF you order assume you will get 1oz tubes, especially if ordering from NY Health Beauty, verses the incorrect ad info of >4.oz per tube. Several vendor choices are listed, am not sure how to spread the blame on Amazon verses the vendors.

PS Since I need more oz, I will try another place like wheelchairselect.com listing: Dynarex Bacitracin Zinc Ointment 15oz for 4.99+$5.95 SH, or just buy it locally.

Buy BACITRACIN-ZINC OINTMENT *FOU Size: 1 OZ Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment