Caldera Instant Cold Pack, 2-Pack

Caldera Instant Cold Pack, 2-PackShipped quickly and safely. When you have a soccer team to coach, these come in handy. No refrigeration needed prior or at time of use. Just activate and you're good to go. What a bruise saver! Hope they don't run out of these! Some brands don't get as cold or last as long....This is a good one.

For the cost of these packs, I found them to not last very long. I needed a cold pack that would get me through a football game. I was very disappointed and won't purchase these again.

Buy Caldera Instant Cold Pack, 2-Pack Now

Have not opened one up yet as I have had no need.

Great to have in case of emergency or disasters.

But I have had neither.

Read Best Reviews of Caldera Instant Cold Pack, 2-Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment