Special 1 Pack of 5 - Sween Body Powder (Fornerly Fordustin Body Powder) with Noncaking, Natural Co

Special 1 Pack of 5 - Sween Body Powder with Noncaking, Natural Corn Starch COL0505 COLOPLAST CORPORATIONI was first introduced to this product while I was in the hospital three years ago. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this product, especially for those who can't totally bath themselves daily. Will help keep dry and comfortable. I now use this product on a daily basis and absolutely love it! Another fantastic Amazon.com purchase............totally becoming my favorite way to buy items! Go Amazon!!!

A nurse friend of mine first brought this powder to my attention. It was what the hospital where she worked used for their patients.

It's a wonderfully light powder and I use it in all my sweat areas. Even on my feet!

Love the non-caking aspect and cornstarch. I can't see me ever using another kind of powder as they all seem so heavy, and laden with scents, etc. This one has a very slight fragrance, which doesn't bother me in the least, but my sister, who is allergic to perfumes, could not use it.

When I found this offer on Amazon for a pack of five, I bought two sets, one for my friend and one for me. I'm set for a while now. :-)

Buy Special 1 Pack of 5 - Sween Body Powder (Fornerly Fordustin Body Powder) with Noncaking, Natural Co Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment