Tinactin Chill Liquid Spray 4 oz (113 g)

Tinactin Chill Liquid Spray 4 ozWorks great on itchy feet. Lid is child-proofed so you can twist it and lock it from being sprayed when it shouldn't be used. Great product from Tinactin.

the name says it "Chill". that's what it feels like when you spray it on. The cool/chill sensation immediately affects the itching area (my feet) and makes me feel like it's going to work however, the itchiness returns hours later. Also the residual is liquid so unless you dont mind not moving with your socks off for 20mins to let it dry, you'll need to stay put. I tried putting my socks on immediately afterwards but it makes me feel the full 'medicinal effect' will be lost. Be aware that when it sprays, it sprays and the odor and spray can easily get into your nose. Hope it's not cancerous ;>

Buy Tinactin Chill Liquid Spray 4 oz (113 g) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment