Nexcare Nexcare Gentle Paper Tape 0.75 X 8 Yards

Nexcare Gentle Paper First Aid Tape With Dispenser, 3/4 in x 8 ydsI love this paper tape. It's very genuine to my skin, no irritation, very convenient. I love how it feels. I put it on with some acne lotion on for night, and it works perfectly.

Far better than adhesive tape. It's thin. It breathes. And you barely feel it. I'm reordering for the third time!

Buy Nexcare Nexcare Gentle Paper Tape 0.75 X 8 Yards Now

Would like to see it in a wider width..but it is a strong tape and holds the bandages in place..shipping was very fast..

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Nexcare Gentle Paper Tape 0.75 X 8 Yards Here

I have never been allergic to anything before and I am 59 yrs old but I had some surgery and was left with many dark areas where the latex tape was that still hasn't gone away 3 months post op. this paper tape is gentle enough to use for multle dressing changes.

Want Nexcare Nexcare Gentle Paper Tape 0.75 X 8 Yards Discount?

This tape is NOT gentle. The dispenser tear-off place is a joke. The tape is TOO stretchy and once it's on there, it HURTS to take it off. A total sadistic joke by the medical industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment