Medique 10013 I-Prin, 500 Tablets

Medique 10013 I-Prin, 500 TabletsPrevious reviewer must not have read the product title or details correctly. As stated in the title this box has 500 tablets. Each packet contains 2 pills. Works just as good as the name brand products at a lesser cost.

I like the handy two tablet packaging and it really was helpfull the first time I tried it for a pain I was experiencing after a root canal gone wrong.

Buy Medique 10013 I-Prin, 500 Tablets Now

Product is good no dyes works as good if not better than major brands. HOWEVER it is not a good value as it appears since you only get half the number of packet the title indicates. It is NOT 500 packets it is only 250 packets. This review was written in June 2010. After I posted this review, they did eventually change to title to correctly reflect "500 tablets".

Read Best Reviews of Medique 10013 I-Prin, 500 Tablets Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment