Earth Mama Angel Baby C-Mama Healing Salve, 1-Ounce

Earth Mama Angel Baby C-Mama Healing Salve, 1-OunceFirst, yes, this is a tiny jar, but a little goes a VERY LONG WAY. It is suggested that you use it 2-3 times a day, and I will admit I used it 1-2 times a day. One jar lasted me approx. 6-8 weeks. Oh, and I was using it on an existing scar and my face in addition to my new c-section scar. I bought a jar for my mother to use on some sever scars on her face which she used 2-3 times a day on her entire face it lasted her over 4 months.

So anyways....

I found this salve after my second delivery, both were c-sections due to complications. I began applying it as soon as the wound was exposed and found that it burned a little so I waited about a week and reapplied with no burning or irritation. With my second surgery, the skin was folded and over lapped and I feared how awful it would look once completely healed. After a couple of months of using this my scar was looking fantastic! I can now honestly say the second scar is smaller then the first one.

Being that it worked so well on my c-section scar I decided to try it on a 20 year old scar on my neck that was completely ghastly! I ended up being allergic to the thread used, causing an awful infection and having to have the incision redone, all of which left a very large, thick scar that sat very noticeable above the skin. The results were not as fantastic as my c-section, however, there was a very noticeable difference. This salve helped to break down the scar tissue and the scar now sits more flush to the rest of my skin. Although there is a remarkable difference, I was kind of hoping for miracles after seeing what it did to my other scar. Not saying that this salve didn't do what I wanted, as it worked far better that Madermia, but rather one should have realistic expectations.

And as a side note, I tried using this for acne scars and saw some difference with that as well. My skin looked more nourished and hydrated causing the skin to look fuller and decreasing the appearance of the acne scars. It also did wonders with my fine wrinkles which was an added bonus. Although, it should be mentioned that this item contains a fair amount of vit. c and there for when using this, sunscreen should be applied anywhere this is being used or else it will cause dark spots on the skin.

More side notes, it can leave your skin feeling a little oily, especially if you use too much. This really needs to be used sparingly, and I do mean sparingly. I would barely dip my finger into the jar and it would be enough for my c-section, neck, and might even be enough left over for around my eyes.

Over all, I completely love this salve! I am pregnant with my third child and the doctor has already told me that I will have to have another c-section so I am returning to start stocking up on this awesome salve.

UPDATE I went in for my third c-section and a nurse was completely amazed by how tiny my scar was. She kept asking me, "This is your third?" Then she called all the other nurses and doctors over so they too could see my scar. When I told them it was from using this salve, they all went flocking for pens and paper to write down the name.

It should also be noted that I used this for approx. 6-7 months. It takes the skin several months to completely heal so one should not expect this to work overnight.

I've had two c-section so was excited to try this product when I saw the good reviews. It's expensive but I figured if it worked I deserved it after being cut open twice. However the salve is very hard and it's difficult to get any real amount on your fingers to apply. My scar is still in the very sensitive time where it feels creepy to touch it too much. I prefer using other creams that are soft and I can just goop a bunch on without having to rub so much. Maybe it works great, I'm not sure. I don't think I'll have the opportunity to find out since I have trouble applying it.

Buy Earth Mama Angel Baby C-Mama Healing Salve, 1-Ounce Now

This product was purchased to use on old scars and winter weary fingertips. Very pleased with results. Does not contain any nasty ingredients. Company is a full signer of the 'Compact for Safe Cosmetics' with the Environmental Working Group, so I am comforted knowing their products meet stringent requirements.

Read Best Reviews of Earth Mama Angel Baby C-Mama Healing Salve, 1-Ounce Here

I used it non stop since my c-section (6 months ago) and it's still pink and big.

I didn't see a difference, so I'm going to stop using it now.

Other Earth Mama products worked SO well for me (such as the nipple cream & the Mama bottom cream), but not this one, at least for me.

Want Earth Mama Angel Baby C-Mama Healing Salve, 1-Ounce Discount?

I waited a while to post this review because I wanted to use the product for a while to see how it works.

Its nothing special. It is just expensive for nothing. It doesnt smell good at all and it really doesn't seem to have much healing properties. Honestly using regular vaseline to massage the scar will have the same effect, Will not buy this or recommend it to anyone

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment