Foille First Aid Ointment 1/2 Oz Tube

Foille First Aid Ointment 1/2 Oz TubeOver the years I have found this to be the best for burns. Takes away the pain immediately and helps to heal quickly. I have found it very hard to find in drugstores or places that sell similar items. It's one of those remedies that I don't use often but am grateful I have it when I need it.

This product, in my experience, is unsurpassed as first aid for burns! I first used it in the '60s after falling asleep beside a Motel swimming pool in Louisiana. It was in a vending machine in the lobby and the Desk Clerk advised trying it! I have used it for burns ever since and it has been superb!! I was very happy to find it available as it is not carried as widely now as it was years ago. As the old commercial goes, " Try it!! You'll like it!!"

Buy Foille First Aid Ointment 1/2 Oz Tube Now

This product is wonderful. Takes care of pain inflammation and raw chapped skin. Thanks for a good product oh and I love the clove smell.

Read Best Reviews of Foille First Aid Ointment 1/2 Oz Tube Here

This is a great multipurpose ointment. It has both antibacterial and pain relieving properties. As a person who is susceptible to boils, I have found this to be very effective in drawing out the boil, and relieving the pain. I have started using it as an underarm deodorant, and it is very effective at keeping body odor away. It has a pleasant, mild clove smell, and a little dab goes a LONG way.

Want Foille First Aid Ointment 1/2 Oz Tube Discount?

I have relied on Foille Ointment for many years. This is a collection of small tubes perfect to keep in many locations for that unexpected 'ouch' and at a great price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment