Wound Seal: Formally called QR or Quick Relief Blood Stopper

Stop Bleeding Instantly with Wound Seal: Formally Called Qr or Quick Relief Blood Stopper 2 packThis product works as a advertized... you use a small amount of the powder on your finger-press it into the cut, and the bleeding stops. Slight stinging when 1st applied-but not too bad. I had nicked myself rather badly while shaving-and nothing would stop the bleeding. Bled off/on for 24 hours. Drove me nuts !! First aid kit had a small packet of this product-I pressed it in-and it stopped, and STAYED that way. It did 'show'(dark spot) a bit once set-but I didn't have blood running down my face @ random moments... I liked the results -so I ordered a good supply.

Good for minor cuts -and I suggest allowing it to bleed for a minute or 2 to remove infectious agents, clean the area thoroughly with disinfectant --THEN apply Wound Seal. Bleeding ends immediately. No messy bandages.

[..]

You can by a four pack at Walgreens for $6.99. Does this come with gold coins. This is a pure rip off.

Buy Wound Seal: Formally called QR or Quick Relief Blood Stopper Now

If you go to biolife web site you can get a 24 pack for about the same price as the 6 pack from this seller. If I didn't rip the box as I was opening the box I would return this. I feel like I was scam first and list time I buy from this seller

Read Best Reviews of Wound Seal: Formally called QR or Quick Relief Blood Stopper Here

You're a diabetic and you've gouged a toe... bleeding won't stop. Or, you fall on the concrete or off a bike and you get a big patch of road rage, er, rash on an elbow or knee. This powder is truly amazing. You quickly remove the pressure gauze or whatever you've got pressed against the wound, pour some of this strange looking powder right into the wound, and then you take your fingers and PRESS down onto the wound and the powder. The bleeding stops instantaneously! No joke. You look at it, and you say... I know this is going to keep bleeding, but.... it doesn't.

I mean, this stuff save my wife and I a trip to the ER to staunch the flow. Blood had been oozing out, constantly, and I take blood thinners, so it was a mess. But right on the package it says, can be used for those taking blood thinners!

Get some. You won't be sorry. Whoever invented this stuff should be retired on a beach somewhere, and they absolutely deserve it!

Want Wound Seal: Formally called QR or Quick Relief Blood Stopper Discount?

This product works well. However shop locally for it first. This "industrial" product is in a slightly larger packet than the "retail" product. Even taking the size difference into account it is still twice the price of a local drug store. Same ingredients, same name, same manufacturer, but a little more in each packet makes this "industrial" strength.

Save 64% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment