Sam Medical Sam Splint Finger Splint, 3-Count (Pack of 3)

Sam Medical Sam Splint Finger Splint, 3-CountI am trying this to keep my finger straight but it is not strong enough. Maybe it is for other purposes.

GUess the splints don't have markings on them... they called me after I left negative feedback (I did e-mail earlier).

Buy Sam Medical Sam Splint Finger Splint, 3-Count (Pack of 3) Now

Ever had a broken finger and WISHED you could have stabilized it??? This is one of the best EMERGENCY items I have purchased. It will work on toes, also, as long as they are not broken at the foot. These are, basically, the same thing ambulances carry.

Read Best Reviews of Sam Medical Sam Splint Finger Splint, 3-Count (Pack of 3) Here

what I thought I was buying was not what I got in the mail... very disappointed.

The product looks like what you see in the picture but there missing the "Sam Splint print / info that is on the product in the picture.

Want Sam Medical Sam Splint Finger Splint, 3-Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

The ad clearly shows three genuine SAM finger splints with bold SAM SPLINT logos on the front. What I received was three loose in package,unmarked, unpackaged squares of foam. They do look a lot like the SAM splits I already own, and appear to be good quality, but the lack of packaging, instructions or logos (shown in the picture) leave me a very suspicious buyer. I am returning these for genuine SAM SPLINTS.

Shame on this seller (and Amazon) for allowing such a misleading product photo to be posted.

Save 64% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment