Medique 22813 Pain-Off

Medique 22813 Pain-OffI have found that these work better for my neck/headaches than anything else I've tried. I wish they were available in a local store. But Amazon ships these in a timely manner.

this is the best substitute for Excedrin I could find, ordered 3 boxes awhile back and they help me with migraines I get a lot, now my mother is taking them, she never took Excedrin before and she has been going blind, its a eye disease that older women get some times, anyway they gave her just about every type of pill to help with her eye and headache...I then mentioned what I have always used, and now with pain off, its just as good or better than Excedrin.my moms no longer has headaches because of Pain-Off!

its a great substitution guys, I will keep buying it, you should too if you have tried everything...this will do what many will not. I guarantee it!

Medique 22813 Pain-Off

Buy Medique 22813 Pain-Off Now

For me nothing works better for a headache than Excedrin. Since the recall of Excedrin, I find the Pain-Off to be just as effective as it has the sameactive ingredients.

Read Best Reviews of Medique 22813 Pain-Off Here

Tried Pain-Off as a substitute for Excedrin and found that it worked just as well as Excedrin. We are very pleased with Pain-Off and may not go back to Excedrin if it ever comes back on the market. Product was shipped in (2) tablet foil packets, don't know if it is sold as bulk, unwrapped tablets or not. Very fast delivery right to the house.

Want Medique 22813 Pain-Off Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment