Ichthammol 20% Ointment - 1 oz.

Ichthammol 20% Ointment - 1 oz.This is not the first time that I purchase Ichthammol. I ran out of my first tube, so I ordered one for me and one for my daughter. It works very well. I went on vacation recently to San Antonio, Texas and I got bitten by a spider. My leg had a big red round spot and it was very itchy. Unfortunately I did not take my Ichthammol with me, so I put up with the welt and itch for a couple of days. It seemed to me that the red area was growing, but anyway, as soon as I got home I cleaned the area and put some Ichthammol and covered it with a band-aid. By morning my problem was 90% gone. This has been my experience with this product since I began using it several years ago. It's too good for the conventional medical community to prescribe it.

This is a good product to keep around. I like the fact that it heals quickly and with all of the issues that we face on our daily journey you never no what you might pick up so this is a must have for those times when you might get a rash or bites etc....

Buy Ichthammol 20% Ointment - 1 oz. Now

A blast from my past. This is good oitment for minor infections. My husband is leds excited because it is black in color.

Read Best Reviews of Ichthammol 20% Ointment - 1 oz. Here

not sure if the product works well as the smell is aweful therefore only used it a couple of times and started using something else instead. Might work but smells bad!!!

Want Ichthammol 20% Ointment - 1 oz. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment