CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count

CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 CountI get little skin sores and I like to use this to hold some neo sporin in my battle to get the skin to heal. It is rare that I will get a skin reaction to the little spot strips. Also they seem to do a good job of keeping the bacteria out. If you want you can trim the sides a bit to allow air to circulate so the wound heals faster. Allowing for some protection from a cover. They are ideal for a pimple. A little antibotic cream and it's gone right away.

This is the only product I have found that doesn't leave red marks on my skin days after removing bandaids. I tried non-latex bandaids but that wasn't the issue, I think it's the adhesive. At any rate, these fix the problem beautifully.

Buy CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count Now

Would have given 5 stars, but too light for my skin (olive complexion). Q w e r t y u

Read Best Reviews of CURAD Sensitive Skin Strips Spots, 50 Count Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment