Fantasia High Potency IC Hair Polisher Olive Styling Gel, with Sparkle Lites, 16 oz.

Fantasia High Potency IC Hair Polisher Olive Styling Gel, with Sparkle Lites, 16 oz.Love it...worked very well in my hair! I am mixed race and wanted more shine for my curls...this is wonderful! Isn't sticky, no residue, left my hair soft as well.

I rarely if ever rate a product badly but I am very particular about my hair which is natural 4b. Since I converted from my relaxer and bc'd Olive Oil Eco Style Gel has been my gel of choice however in the interest of other reviews I have read about this gel I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately I was disappointed, terribly. To give a little contrast of the the gel is thinner in consistency and lighter in color vs the Olive Oil Eco Style Gel. Every morning after I co-wash I do an ACV rinse and then rinse my hair under the shower and wrap it up in a towel. Any gel I use is applied to clean product free hair, when I applied this to my hair it made my hair look dry and did nothing to define the curls naturally. I'm not exactly sure what "sparkle lites conditioner" is intended to be but I'm sure I don't want this combination in my hair.

Buy Fantasia High Potency IC Hair Polisher Olive Styling Gel, with Sparkle Lites, 16 oz. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment