3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 4" x 10 yd QTY: 1

3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 4' x 10 yd QTY: 1This tape sticks extremely yet doesn't hurt to take off if taken off slowly and not just ripped.I tried all the ones you get at other local retailers and pharmacies and they either didn't stick or my skin reacted to the adhesive. This tape held the dressing on without fail and the adhesive didn't irritate my skin. The tape is soft and flexible.

This is wonderful tape. When you change dressings twice a day this is easier on the patient . We were very grateful .

Buy 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 4" x 10 yd QTY: 1 Now

The soft cloth is O.K. But it wasn't at all what I expected. I thought it would be better quality.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 4" x 10 yd QTY: 1 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment