SAWYER - EXTRACTOR / BITE & STING KIT

SAWYER - EXTRACTOR / BITE & STING KIT
  • great for camping
  • easy to use
  • great for survival kit
  • made by industry leader
  • great gift for any outdoor lover

I just watched a news cast where a hunter was bit by a pit viper rattlesnake in Alabama. The fellow used this kit to extract the venom and then went to a hospital.

The ER doctor told him that had he not used this device to remove the venom he never would have made it to the hospital.

Buy SAWYER - EXTRACTOR / BITE & STING KIT Now

Living in rattlesnake territory, I'm buying this based on the online news article I just read!

Hunter saves own life after rattlesnake bit him

Doctor said Chad Cross would have died had he not used a $10 snake-bite kit to extract enough deadly venom to enable him to go get help

May 01, 2013 by David Strege

Chad Cross was hunting for turkey in the woods in Alabama when a venomous pit viper rattlesnake bit him in the lower left leg. Nervous and scared, the Montgomery resident attempted to calm himself and slow his heart rate so as to prevent the quick spreading of the deadly venom throughout his body. He then made a move that saved his life. He pulled out his $10 snake-bite kit. WSFA has the incredible story:

WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

"Best way I can describe it is someone taking a full swing with a baseball bat and hitting me in my calf," Cross told WSFA.

"I knew I had to calm down and get my heart rate down because the faster my heart was pumping, I knew the faster than venom was going through my system."

Cross opened his Bite & Sting venom extraction kit and read the directions. He's carried it with him on hunting trips for years but never knew how to use it.

He stuck the tip of the extractor over the bite, pushed the plunger down and pulled it up, creating a suction that brought the venom with it. Then he went to get treatment. His on-camera demonstration shows how the skin is sucked up, and thus, the venom is sucked out.

"That's what pulled it all out and I think saved my life," he told WSFA.

The doctor told him as much, saying without using the kit, he would have died before he ever made it to his truck.

Read Best Reviews of SAWYER - EXTRACTOR / BITE & STING KIT Here

My husband is a hunter. I know he comes across snakes all the time in the woods esp here in FL. I read the article about the man bite by a rattler and it saved his life. That was enough for me to purchase this kit for him. We have all kinds of venomous snakes on our or near our property (cottonmouth snakes in particular)so I feel better knowing we have this kit. I haven't tried it but it will be here if we need it!

Want SAWYER - EXTRACTOR / BITE & STING KIT Discount?

This is different than the snake bite kits that were available when I was younger and out in the areas of snake infested country. I really like the large syringe used to extract the venom.

Save 38% Off

This is my second purchase...bought it for my family. I used it when I was stung by bees -no pain, no swelling, bees sting relieved. Highly recommended it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment