Shears; EMT 7.5" Stealth - Tactical Black Finish

Shears; EMT 7.5' Stealth - Tactical Black FinishThese shears work great, clothes cut like they should and make it quick and easy to get patients "trauma naked".

I purchased these to use in the ER after owning a very similar pair. I don't know if these were just not as tightly made, but the cutting isn't as strong as prior, very similar shears i've had before. With a prior pair i could cut a penny. These were not at all capable of that....not that you would be needing to cut pennies....but...Im relying on a great pair considering its a Trauma Level I hospital and will be utilized.

Buy Shears; EMT 7.5" Stealth - Tactical Black Finish Now

These were not very sharp to begin with and upon initial testing these on some old jeans the scissors snapped in half at the joint. I highly recommend you look elsewhere if you want a quality product.

Read Best Reviews of Shears; EMT 7.5" Stealth - Tactical Black Finish Here

I carry these every day with a multi-tool and Surefire light. I've had problems in the past with flimsy scissors and have had one set fail. So far, these are the best set that I've had.

Want Shears; EMT 7.5" Stealth - Tactical Black Finish Discount?

I need them for my 3 day bags and first aid kits. Seem like a good product especially for the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment