Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce

Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 OunceBoth my boyfriend and I use this face scrub and love it. One of the reasons he uses it is because it does not smell feminine, it has a neutral odor to it. Its a white, creamy like scrub. I use it in the shower on my face and neck before I wash my face with the cleanser in the morning. I like it because it gets all the dead skin off and leaves my face feeling fresh. My boyfriend says it helps with ingrown hairs on his face. I highly recommend this product for both men and women and with this price its unbeatable.

I've been using this for about two years now and people keep telling me that my skin looks great. I have combination/sensitive skin (the kind that flakes or looks red) so take it from me, THIS WILL DO YOU NO HARM. I haven't used makeup in months! LOVE THIS STUFF.

Buy Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce Now

I was worried about my oily skin type. But after using Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, I felt less oily on my face. I recommend this cleanser very strongly to everyone who are worried about her oily skin.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce Here

There are so many skin types, but this one, in combination with the Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask (with benzoyl Peroxide) works great for my 30-something skin. Still prone to break-outs, these products alone keep me break-out free. (I may have an occassional pimple when I am under stress.) I cannot recommend this product enough. Many scrubs contain saylacidic acid which breaks out my skin horribly. This one does not have that, but is just a great exfoliator with the micro beads. AND it smells wonderful!

Want Neutrogena Oil-Free Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, 4.2 Ounce Discount?

This line from neutrogena is great. It feels refreshing. It really cleans your skin. And, is not too harsh for winter.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment