Hemostat 5½" All Black (Matte Black Paint Finish)

Hemostat 5½' All BlackI was super excited to get these and I am very impressed with the quality. However, I was not happy with the finish. It is a nice tactical black but as soon as I touched them the paint started rubbing off onto my hands. I like them but I feel like I could have gotten the same results if I used a can of flat spray paint on my old forceps.

This is kind of a novelty item if you ask me. It does its job in a pinch and it won't gleam in the sunlight but it might shed paint fragments into the wound you're dressing. Ugh.

Buy Hemostat 5½" All Black (Matte Black Paint Finish) Now

I'm a paramedic for the past 36 years and go through a lot of gear. I bouth these since I'm in a lot of tactical situations and they work like a charm. Don't discount carying a pair of hemostats as they come in very handy more times than you'd think.

Read Best Reviews of Hemostat 5½" All Black (Matte Black Paint Finish) Here

I am a nursing student and purchased this Hemostat for my uniform. I have yet to use it but everyone compliments the cool black color. It is actually very good quality and would recommend to others!

Want Hemostat 5½" All Black (Matte Black Paint Finish) Discount?

Over priced. It was not as strong as it should be. Handling cost way to high. I would not recommend to others

0 comments:

Post a Comment