Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Golden Brown

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 78 Medium Golden Brown 1 KitI gave this product a five, because my Mom uses it. She gets severe reactions from most hair colors, and she has used this for years with beautiful, safe results. She loves it! Please continue this line...its not always easy to obtain, Thanks for all of your help!

I've used it for 20 years under the other name. I depend on it, but I mix it

with another color. from Ann

Buy Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Golden Brown Now

Finally I found a product and a color that works for me, and Clairol is discontinuing it. I bought as many as I could find at Amazon before the product disappeared altogether. It's so easy to use that I can apply it every three weeks and never have any fading. It leaves my hair with a nice texture and a perfect color. I'm not confident that Clairol's replacement product will do what I want, but I won't need to try it for several months.

Read Best Reviews of Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Golden Brown Here

This product left my hair feeling dry and fragile. I wish they would bring back the old Loving Care temporary. Color didn't last as long, but at least my hair didn't become like straw.

Want Herbal Essences Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color Medium Golden Brown Discount?

I shouldn't have bought it. It's not permanent. It said so, but I didn't notice. Good price, but who would want non-permanent color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment