DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-GREEN

DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-GREENFor listening to a heart rate this works better than my Littman SII Classic SE. Breath sounds are more difficult to hear with this one though.

I bought this to add to my kids doctor toy bag. It looks and feels like the real thing. Im not a doctor so Im not sure of the quality for a real nurse/doctor.

Buy DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-GREEN Now

just what I needed, will help me a lot when school starts again. this is something every nursing student should have.

Read Best Reviews of DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-GREEN Here

My daughter asked for a stethoscope for Christmas...??? I wanted to grab a "cheap" one so I found this one online and ordered it. Actually not cheap at all...good quality material! She LOVED it!

Want DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-GREEN Discount?

I don't know much about stethoscopes, but this one seems to work well enough. My doctor told me to get one so I could get used to hearing my son's breathing and recognize when he's wheezing before using the nebulizer so we don't overuse it. It is hard to hear my son breathing, which is good cause I know he's not wheezing.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment