Curad Top Sponge, 4 Inches X 4 Inches, 2 Pad/Pouch, 24 Count (Pack of 3)

Curad Top Sponge, 4 Inches X 4 Inches, 2 Pad/Pouch, 24 CountWhat can I say about a gauze sponge? Yes, the gauze pad is thick, just as thick as J&J and priced quite well compared to RiteAid's price. Our local Wallymart didn't even carry them. Kicks CVS' bum on pricing. Since I don't have a car, it's very difficult for me to shop around, too.

The package arrived in one day, probably because of the warehouse location (I live in San Diego and almost everything from Amazon arrives in a day because of Prime) in perfect condition.

The 72 count (3 packages of 24) with Subscribe and Save was about 40% less than I could find in any retail brick and mortar store, so it was a huge savings for me.

I have had a chronic wound for over a month now that requires changing the dressing 3 times per day, so this is a significant amount of savings for me.

What a great deal these sponges are. For the price of one, you get a pack of 3! I have a wound that constantly leaks puss and these sponges have been very useful in the healing process. Buying more...Definitely recommend!

Buy Curad Top Sponge, 4 Inches X 4 Inches, 2 Pad/Pouch, 24 Count (Pack of 3) Now

This item was just as described & arrived on time and without any problems. I constantly use these gauze pads for a few open wounds that I have, and I love this brand and size! Very thick, but, soft and absorbent. And I compared a few different brands, number of pads in a box & price this was the best deal I've found yet and I use them on a daily basis, so price is important. I would definitely recommend this product & seller!

Read Best Reviews of Curad Top Sponge, 4 Inches X 4 Inches, 2 Pad/Pouch, 24 Count (Pack of 3) Here

This guaze pad can be unfolded to make it longer depending upon the thickness you require. Didn't stick to wound.

Want Curad Top Sponge, 4 Inches X 4 Inches, 2 Pad/Pouch, 24 Count (Pack of 3) Discount?

I have tried many different brands and sizes but once I found these, they are the ones I buy and buy again.

Perfect size for my needs. Thicker than regular gauze and more absorbent. You get 24 pads per box for a great price rather than 10 or 12 pads a box like other more expensive brands. As long as you offer them at a good price I will keep coming back for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment