501-01 Multivitamin One-Daily Tablets 100 Per Bottle by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals -Part no. 501-01

501-01 Multivitamin One-Daily Tablets 100 Per Bottle by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals -Part no. 501-01My mother was given this vitamin daily while a patient in a rehab facility. Since this is one of the very few vitamins she can take that does not upset her stomach, I was so happy to find it on Amazon at such a reasonable cost.

i have bought this product before at the hospital. My hospital stopped carrying them for some reason. They are cheep and small just what I need. I have a hard time taking big pills. I take comfort in knowing that these are coming right from the manufacture & not some counterfeit place. For those whom are wondering they are about the size of a tic tac. I buy a year supply @ a time. Great product!

Buy 501-01 Multivitamin One-Daily Tablets 100 Per Bottle by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals -Part no. 501-01 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment