Mueller Instant Muellerkold Pack, Blue, 6 Inch X 9 Inch

Mueller Instant Muellerkold Pack, Blue, 6 Inch X 9 InchI was expecting there to be more of them. When i first purchased the ice pack the description said that there were 6 packs included with this. I only got 1.

VERY disappointed, someone changed something.... I'm sure.

I got tired of using frozen veggies on my aches and pains, so i decided to pick these up, though i think that might have been a move backwards. These worked well for the first couple months, but thats it. the other day while using one of these i noticed a gel like liquid on my shirt and when it dried semi hard on my shirt it was obviously the stuff inside these things... would rather carry on using peas... only 99c and they last longer.

Buy Mueller Instant Muellerkold Pack, Blue, 6 Inch X 9 Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment