Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Rolled Gauze, 4 Inch x 2.5 Yards, 1 Count

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Rolled Gauze, 1-Count RollsThis is a substantial gauze, thick and absorbent and easy to handle.

I have to wrap a small dogs legs EVERY day---this goes on first, over a spray medication. Then I use a stretchy self adhering colored wrap over it. This has made the job so much easier than trying to place flimsy little gauze pads on her legs---I wish I had purchased more--I'll be back!

Good product-great buy!

If you have to do routine bandage changes for a limb requiring a "wrap", this product is for you. It's easy-to-use, effective and reasonably priced. I have lymphedema and I use it to keep any gauze sponges or surgical dressings I need in place under my compression hose. This keeps me from having to put tape on my skin.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Rolled Gauze, 4 Inch x 2.5 Yards, 1 Count Now

I have used several types of rolled gauze, but this is the best. Very soft and

easy to handle.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Rolled Gauze, 4 Inch x 2.5 Yards, 1 Count Here

At the ER, they put a great gauze on my wound. I bought this J&J product at a local drug store, and it doesn't stay put. Fell down, dropped and stretched out three times today. Made in China. Low quality.

Want Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Rolled Gauze, 4 Inch x 2.5 Yards, 1 Count Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment