Adventure Medical Kits Tinder-Quik

Adventure Medical Kits Tinder-Quik 12 PiecesThese work great. I usually make my own tinder from cotton balls or jute twine, with petroleum jelly or wax added, but sometimes I like to add something new to my pack. These were a little expensive for what you get, considering that I can make my own tinder for about a nickel each.

Anyway, these work, and if you don't mind the cost, just buy a couple of packs and throw them in your bug out bag.

Took me a few minutes to get these working but I figured it out. Take one end of the tinder-quik and fray it open as much as possible. Then shoot your spark into the frayed end, it will light up very easily. If you just throw sparks at it, it will not ignite. You can also cut it into much smaller pieces and then take those pieces and rip them up into a small pile and ignite that easily. It makes these 12 last much longer.

Buy Adventure Medical Kits Tinder-Quik Now

these fire starters are the best next to wet fires, i love how they were sorted into small bags of four makeing it easy to keep them together as i divided the three bags into separate kits, i am definitely considering buying more

Read Best Reviews of Adventure Medical Kits Tinder-Quik Here

This is a great item to keep in your first aide kit are BOB and will help satrt fires with a fire starter mahnsesium bar.

Want Adventure Medical Kits Tinder-Quik Discount?

I managed to start a nice, warm fire a few hours after it rained. If you follow normal fire-making procedure, these will save a ton of time getting the small twigs to go up. I had to use two, but it was very wet out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment