Prestige Medical Supplies 'Queen Square Hammer'

Prestige Medical Supplies 'Queen Square Hammer'
  • Hammers

I have used this hammer for over 10 years. I get the most consistent reflexes with it, especially when they are hypoactive and the "tomahawk" style produces nothing. Plus the patients note that the rubber is softer than other types.

The handle can be cut to any length to fit inside your pocket or bag. I have one size for children, and another for adults.

Just smooth the edges and you are done!

Buy Prestige Medical Supplies 'Queen Square Hammer' Now

I really like using this hammer, I am able to get consisent results. But I was also very impressed with the company. The first hammer I received had been broken off at the head in the mail. I emailed the company and they immediately sent me a new one with no hassle. That was great and refreshing, you don't always see that kind of customer service.

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical Supplies 'Queen Square Hammer' Here

This is a traditional reflex hammer that is the right size and eliminates inconsistencies by delivering a consistent force to detect asymmetric reflexes. It should last awhile

Update... it rolled off a 2 foot table and the head snapped off.. I am unhappy with this product's fragility and too late to return it..

Want Prestige Medical Supplies 'Queen Square Hammer' Discount?

So I thought if I bought this unwieldy version and cut down the length, it would work and fit in my white coat. But cutting it changes the arc of swing plus it looks unprofessional. So the un-shortened version is fine if it's staying in an exam roomnot good for carrying around. The telescoping one has its own problems: it telescopes too easily. So I haven't found the best one yet.

I Ordered it and came unbroken unlike the previous one i ordered with my class. It looks good and functional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment