7 Cream, Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2oz. Bottle

7 Cream, Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2oz. BottleI just love this cream. It is not greasy, but you can still feel the moisturizing effects hours later. I gave one tube to my daughter to try and now she is a convert.

My eczema was driving me crazy and I have gotten much relief from Seven Cream. I have tried so many products that were of marginal help. Seven Cream was soothing from the first application and worked quickly to reduce redness and itching.

I heard about Seven Cream in the book, "Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A practical guide to drug-free remedies for common ailments," by Burke Lennihan. Lenninhan writes, "Seven Cream is an amazing skin cream for lots of itchy and/or dry skin conditions, including poison ivy, insect bites, even eczema and psoriasis. My clients have reported great results using it for all these conditions. It's not expected to cure [italics] longterm conditions but it can give you great relief [italics] while you're seeking professional help from a holistic health care professional."

Your Natural Medicine Cabinet: A Practical Guide to Drug-Free Remedies for Common Ailments

Buy 7 Cream, Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2oz. Bottle Now

I don't normally jump up and down about things, but this cream is amazing! I've had a horrible psoriasis outbreak, it's been up and down for weeks. I am treating the underlying issue (food intolerance and yeast imbalance) but in the meantime, I've been somewhat miserable. I was studying more last night, and ran across the recommendation of Neem, which is in this cream. Luckily I had a tube. I put it on this morning, and within 2 minutes the inflammation was gone. I had tried so many natural remedies (not cortisone), and nothing was really helping. If I hadn't seen it myself, I would not have believed it. I wish I had taken before and after pictures, or even better a video to document the improvement. I never want to be without a bottle of this again!

Read Best Reviews of 7 Cream, Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2oz. Bottle Here

General antibiotic type cream, for sure. Killer face cream?! Amazing! Love it! I will be using this until they stop making it (hope that's not too soon!)

-my wife's testimony

Want 7 Cream, Skin Healing and Moisturizing Ointment - 2oz. Bottle Discount?

I had radiation therapy several years ago and do have dry skin in my neck. This cream works perfect. I do recommend it. TNXS.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment