Prestige Medical Supplies 'Two Sided Stethoscope ID Tag'

Prestige Medical Supplies 'Two Sided Stethoscope ID Tag'
  • ID Badge Accessories

Like the other review, the glue does not hold well at all. Every time I take my stethoscope out of my bag the tag has fallen off of it. Annoying. I will have to put some super glue in there to keep it together.

Buy Prestige Medical Supplies 'Two Sided Stethoscope ID Tag' Now

Recieved the product and installed it. I knew from the beginning that the two sided tape would not hold. Good product after a little "super glue"

Read Best Reviews of Prestige Medical Supplies 'Two Sided Stethoscope ID Tag' Here

I probably would of bought a different product. It does not stick like it is supposed to and regularly falls off my stethoscope.

Want Prestige Medical Supplies 'Two Sided Stethoscope ID Tag' Discount?

When I upgraded to a cardiology stethoscope I purchased these since even among Medical Assistants they disappear. The stickey pad doesn't hold the two sides together, not even with super glue! I may have gotten free shipping but this is the worst buy off of Amazon I have ever made!

**This review was written by my daughter, who purchased this item.

I hesitated to purchase this because of the price and now wish I hadn't. The adhesive doesn't hold the pieces together. Will probably use a stronger glue and try to make it work. I don't recommend this tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment