Perma-Type Surgical Cement - 4 oz with brush

Perma-Type Surgical Cement - 4 oz with brushThis stuff has not exactly worked as described and I strongly suggest having a solvent on hand when you open the can. The manufacturer could not have been nicer or more helpful when I called them, even though I was probably not using the stuff the way they had intended.

This is an excellent adhesive for attaching medical or theatrical (costume) devices to the skin. I've read the reviews from the dog lovers and still do not understand why people glue dogs' ears.

Buy Perma-Type Surgical Cement - 4 oz with brush Now

Been using this glue for the past thirty years and really can live without it. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have to use this product almost every day.

Read Best Reviews of Perma-Type Surgical Cement - 4 oz with brush Here

This cement worked for me when nothing else did. I can't recommend it enough. It can be messy, because it is very sticky, so the can with the brush is preferable to the tube. It can be very hard to open the first time. But it helps with the ostomy, and that is the bottom line for anyone with an ostomy.

Want Perma-Type Surgical Cement - 4 oz with brush Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment