Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, 5.1 OunceI love, love, love this stuff. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and it makes me feel great. I was most surprised that my hands, which look really old for a 25-year-old, plumped up and de-wrinkled with this oil. And my elbows are smoother than they've ever been! Everything feels great. The only potential downside is the smellI thought it smelled medicinal at first, and my husband said it smells like baby powder. Now I think it smells like cocoa butter. Definitely not perfumey though! But the smell really doesn't matter, since it absorbs so fast and there's no smell after it's absorbed. Anyway, I use this stuff as after-tanning lotion, after-bath, on my face, hands, elbows, legs, EVERYTHING. Love!

This came recommended to me by a monitor on a plastic surgery site, as well as my plastic surgeon. This has done wonders to my incision scar! A little messy, but I feel it's better than the pomade stuff and cream! Also lasts a REALLY LONG TIME!!

Buy Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil Now

EXCELLENT body oil, good moisturizing and amazing job at fading stretch marks...I put 4 stars because the process could be faster lol..I use this oil once to twice a day, and nearly all my stretch marks are gone (and boy i had TONs of them). Ive be religiously using it (mixing it with my body lotion) for about 3-4 months. I probably never will stop using it. It's cheap and it works! Just like the rest of Palmer's products.

Read Best Reviews of Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil Here

I buy Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil when I can because I have skin that scar easily and it seems I'm always fighting a loosing battle with trying to fade old and new scars.

Want Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil Discount?

been using this treatment for about two months now and can already see a noticeable weakening of my stretch marks. excited to see how they'll be in a few months. STRETCH MARKS B GONE!!

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment