Pediatrician Designed Infant (Newborn Baby) and Toddler Healthcare and Grooming Kit

Pediatrician Designed Infant and Toddler Healthcare and Grooming KitI love this product! It is a great help for being a first time mom. I remember once I called my doctor because I thought my baby's tummy was expanding, I was able to use the tape measurer in the kit and tell him how big her tummy was and re measure to compare and give the doctor more accurate results... also gave a few kits to my friends for their baby showers.. it was a hit:)

This will work, however I was surprised with the cheap feeling material, and lack of battery in the thermometer. However, the first-aid kit fits easily in a diaper bag, with room to spare for a few additional items. The book that came with it is really good we were very happy with that.

Buy Pediatrician Designed Infant (Newborn Baby) and Toddler Healthcare and Grooming Kit Now

As a first time mom I bought everything possible PLUS more. This is one of those purchases. I think you are better off buying the essential, at better quailty individually. The thermometer included is cheap and does not work after two uses. I ended up buying a rectal thermometer that works great. The kit did come with a pair of nail clippers that are designed for babies and work great but other than that it's not very useful.

Read Best Reviews of Pediatrician Designed Infant (Newborn Baby) and Toddler Healthcare and Grooming Kit Here

This is a great well rounded kit. The thermometer is your basic one, but I've used it and it seems pretty accurate. I've used a lot of the stuff and I'm sure the rest will become handy when my little girl gets bigger.

Want Pediatrician Designed Infant (Newborn Baby) and Toddler Healthcare and Grooming Kit Discount?

This is a handy kit to have around. It's nice to be able to keep all the little odds and ends together in a nice zip-up kit. It's really portable, too, so it's easy to toss into a diaper bag if you're on the road.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment