TEGADERM DRESS 4"X4.75" Size: 4

TEGADERM DRESS 4'X4.75' Size: 4This product did a good job of protecting the wound. I would use it in the future for any dressing needs in the family.

The 4x4 Tegaderm makes keeping wounds clean very simple. Three days is average for stay on time, even if showered. This size fits most body parts neatly.

Buy TEGADERM DRESS 4"X4.75" Size: 4 Now

I have osteoarthritis and use a pain patch. I also am involved in a water class for people with arthritis and everytime I would go in the water for any length of time my patch would come off. I am allergic to tape and this was just what I needed to keep my patch from falling off in the water. It doesn't leave a mark on me and it keeps the patch secure.

They are the best, and hard to find in drug stores.

Read Best Reviews of TEGADERM DRESS 4"X4.75" Size: 4 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment