Olbas Sampler Kit

Olbas  Soothes Herbal remedies Sampler Kit 1 eaOlbas is a good blend of essential oils well known for their therapeutic properties, particularly for respiratory issues. Use the oil sparingly because it's scent (wintergreen) is very strong & might irritate those with sensitive skin/sinuses. The Olbas tea is one of my favorite remedies because it really seems it take the chill off during a cold, rainy autumn evening. I also find it useful when I have sinus congestion, coughs, or a mild headache but again, these are my personal experiences & someone else may not get the same relief from this product as I do. The tea is quite tasty but again, be mindful how much you add to your cup because it can become overpowering if you add too much. The Olbas pastilles are strong & have an acquired taste but I did find relief for my sore throat/cough using them. Again, caution in how you use these because too many in one day may cause nausea in sensitive individuals. The Olbas massage oil is nice in that it contains the original Olbas Oil with the European vitamin oil "HACOBA" (FYI: HACOBA oil is a mixture of vegetable oils which contain the vitamins B1, B2, B6, E & F (essential fatty acids) Excellent for the skin). The Olbas muscle rub works about the same as any other wintergreen type muscle rub pain reliever. In general, this kit is a nice little assortment of their main product line in sample sizes. The kit I originally ordered said it was 7-pcs but I was pleasantly surprised to receive the 9-pc instead at no extra cost.

This was definitely a great purchase. The kit contained multiple Olbas items that are all useful. The cost would be more expensive to purchase the items separately, so it's worth the price, plus you can try out the different products.

Buy Olbas Sampler Kit Now

The sample pack help us find out what work best for our family. I like the lip stuff on cold days. And the bath oil.

Read Best Reviews of Olbas Sampler Kit Here

I already use Olbas but purchased this on a whim and I'm amazed at everything it contained for the price.

Want Olbas Sampler Kit Discount?

But sometimes you are so sick you will try everything. The Herbal cough drops were great...it's not a miracle product but it was a nice supplement to prescription medicine and made me feel comforted while sick with a wicked flu.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment