Nexcare Steri-Strip Skin Closure 1/2 X 4 Inches

Nexcare Steri-Strip Skin Closure 1/4 X 4 Inches, 30 CountNot sure how the other reviewer had his come off in minutes unless maybe applying to a wet surface.

I use this cloth tape when I run. Like many runners, if I don't use something on my chest, after extended running (half marathon or longer) I'll get bloody nipples. If you're a runner, you know about it. If you're laughing, it's not a laughing matter.

In any case, you can go pay a premium for nipguards (Amazon sells them), or you can use a good quality tape like this. I've used the cheap pharmacy brands like CVS and Duane Reade and they stink. They will come off as I work up a sweat, or worse, over time they'll wear a hole right through the tape and then will get the bloody nipples anyhow. One of those others does not come off cleanly the glue sticks to your skin and does not stay on the tape real annoying trying to get the glue off of yourself, especially if your skin is sensitive or broken at the time.

The only tape comparable to this is the J&J brand. I've found the Nexcare just as good and less expensive.

For athletic use, this tape works well.

Also, very important and to avoid potential confusion this is a 2 Pack and each pack includes 2 rolls so you are getting 4 rolls. That's not especially clear. Amazon might do everyone a big favor by showing the picture with two of the two packs so there is no doubt.

Good product...used them often in my job as an RN at a hospital. They really do work when used in conjunction with the benzoin compound to help them stick better.

Buy Nexcare Steri-Strip Skin Closure 1/2 X 4 Inches Now

I have been using this particular product since long ago. However, the quality of this last package differs from my previous experience. In comparison, the adhesive is not as strong, strips are narrow and there is a new cutting line that makes the strip to behave oddly when applied to the skin. Maybe, it's just me. I wonder why 3M made these changes...

Read Best Reviews of Nexcare Steri-Strip Skin Closure 1/2 X 4 Inches Here

The product was shipped as promised. Great first aid for any kit for home or away. These will work just like stitches and can get wet and still do the job. They do work much better when used with Benzoin compound which is like a glue to help the strips stick to the skin. These same bandages are used at hospitals if you are too late to get stitches for a bad cut. I have used them may times, however getting hard to find in stores. Thanks Amazon,cj

Want Nexcare Steri-Strip Skin Closure 1/2 X 4 Inches Discount?

It won't stay on, came off in just minutes. So I need to use a lot of them to fix a gauze pad in place. The fabric is soft though, and it won't make your skin itchy.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment